Caramel Coffee Popsicles
What you need
How to prepare
- In a large bowl, whisk together caramel sauce, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour in ½ of the cold brew and coffee liqueur (if desired).
- Pour in half of the remaining cold brew (3 oz.) into the bottom of the popsicle molds. Freeze for 30 to 45 minutes or until icy and firm to the touch.
- Place popsicle sticks in the middle and divide caramel mixture evenly amongst molds. Freeze again for 1 to 2 hours.
- Top with remaining brew (3 oz.) and freeze overnight.
- To unmold, let popsicles sit at room temperature for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.