Chocolate Lovers Mocha Latte
What you need
How to prepare
- In a small saucepan, set over medium-low heat milk, whisk together milk, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla and salt.*Alternatively, heat milk, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla and salt in a micro-wave safe cup on High, stirring every 30 seconds for 60 to 90 seconds, or until steaming.
- Cook, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming, whisk with a frother or hand blender until frothy.
- Divide coffee between 2 large mugs. Pour in frothed hot chocolate.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Dust lightly with cocoa powder.
Garnish with shaved dark chocolate or drizzle with chocolate fudge if desired.