Christmas Cookie Latte
What you need
How to prepare
- Over medium heat, combine sugar and water, heat until sugar is dissolved. Add vanilla extract and almond extra. Set syrup aside to use later.
- Heat milk over medium high heat until simmering, but do not boil.
- Using a French press, agitate milk until thick foam appears.
- Divide coffee into 4 glasses. Approximately 1 ½ cups (375 mL) per glass.
- Add 1 tbsp. (15 mL) of white chocolate per glass and 2 tbsp. (30 mL) of the vanilla almond syrup. Stir until blended.
- Top with hot milk and foam.
- Serve and enjoy.