Iced Coffee Lemonade
What you need
How to prepare
- In a small saucepan combine ¼ cup (60 mL) of sugar and ¼ cup (60 mL) of water.
- Stir over heat until the sugar has dissolved. Takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large pitcher of jar, add the simple syrup, 1 ¾ cup of water (414 mL) to ¼ cup (60 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 to 4 weeks.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour brewed coffee and lemonade over the ice.
- Stir and top with a splash of sparkling water.
- Sit back and enjoy.
Because the ice and lemonade will dilute your coffee, you will want to double brew it.
If you are using a coffee press, add 4 tbsp (60 mL) of coffee to every ½ cup (125 mL) of water.