Loaded Irish Coffee
What you need
How to prepare
- Over medium high heat, combine butter, brown sugar, 1 cup cream, vanilla and sea salt.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Melt 2 oz. (55 grams) of chocolate in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Using a hand mixer, beat remaining cream until thick. Carefully add melted chocolate and continue to beat until peaks form. Set aside.
- Grate remaining chocolate , set aside.
- In 4 heat proof mugs, pour 1 cup (250 mL) of coffee, top with 2 tbsp (30 mL) caramel mixture, and one shot of whiskey. Top each glass with ¼ cup (60 mL) whipped cream, drizzle of caramel, and grated chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy.