Maple Sage Latte
What you need
How to prepare
- Combine ground coffee and chopped sage leave. Once mixture is thoroughly combined, brew 1 cup (250 mL) of coffee.
- Steam milk until warm and frothy.
- Pour coffee into a tall mug and stir in dark maple syrup.
- Pour steamed milk into coffee and spoon froth over top.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle with maple sugar (if desired).
No need for a fancy steamer to make an amazing foam.
Pour milk into 1 cup (250 mL) mason jar and tightly secure the lid.
Shake as hard as you can for 30 to 60 seconds or until milk has doubled in volume.
Remove lid and microwave for 30 seconds or until steaming.